Welcome to the first ever Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays Link Up, brought to you by Jeanine of The Baking Beauties, and Megan of Allergy Free Alaska. Your submissions each week will appear on BOTH websites, in addition to possibly being highlighted on our many social media platforms.
AND don’t forget to follow our Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesday board on Pinterest! Just click here for the link.
Grab a Gluten Free & DIY Tuesday badge!
Here are this week’s post submissions from Jeanine & Megan:
Vegan & Paleo Fudge Tracks Ice Cream
LAST WEEK’S READER FAVORITE:
MY TOP PICKS FROM LAST WEEK WERE:
WANT TO PARTICIPATE? HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:
- Please link to your individual post, NOT your home page or a static blog party page.
- All recipes must be gluten free.
- Other posts for DIY, homemade, crafts, etc. are also welcome.
- Please provide a link back to Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays somewhere in the body of your post. We will NOT highlight recipes and posts that do not provide a link back.
- By linking to Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays, you acknowledge and allow Allergy Free Alaska, LLC & The Baking Beauties to use your post photos in future Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays and on our social media platforms (such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter).
~Megan & Jeanine
Bloggers: If you would like to receive a weekly email reminder to link up your recipes and posts to Gluten Free & DIY Tuesday, simply enter your email address using the form below. We will never send you spam, and if you sign up and then choose to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time.