Thank you Potatoes USA for sponsoring this post. Make a delicious and convenient meal for your family tonight with potatoes!
These Oven Roasted Horseradish Dijon Potatoes are a side dish my family all loves. When I had the opportunity to collaborate with Potatoes USA, I decided it was the perfect time to share this recipe with you.
These gluten-free crispy Oven Roasted Horseradish Dijon Potatoes are a super tasty and convenient side dish. Made with just a few ingredients, you won’t believe how delicious these are!
Red potatoes are naturally slightly sweet, perfect for pairing with tangy Dijon, fresh horseradish, and flavorful rosemary.
Potatoes are cost effective, and convenient. They are a staple food in our home, and in nearly every cuisine in the world. I almost always have a bag of potatoes on hand and I bet you do, too.
This recipe requires only a handful ingredients, and while it does take 45 minutes to roast in the oven, you can get it in the oven in a matter of minutes. There is very little prep time needed.
I don’t know about you, but easy, flavorful recipes are my go-to! Especially when cooking for hungry kiddos. 😉
Oven roasting the potatoes gives the illusion of frying. The potatoes come out of the oven golden brown and crispy, yet the inside stays soft and creamy.
These Oven Roasted Horseradish Dijon Potatoes are a versatile side dish.
For more Potato Goodness, check out Facebook.
- 3 lbs. mini red potatoes, washed & cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or coconut oil, or ghee)
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated horseradish, packed + more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the mini red potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, dijon mustard, fresh grated horseradish, fresh rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt, and ground pepper.
- Toss to thoroughly coat the potatoes in the mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown, stirring once every 15 minutes. Serve immediately, and garnish with more fresh grated horseradish.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.