These smooth and creamy Dairy Free Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are so easy and convenient to prepare. I love being able to throw everything in the Instant Pot bowl and walk away, instead of babysitting a boiling pot over the stove.
I can’t believe this weekend is Easter! It just seems unreal to me that April is here (or nearly here) and school will be coming to a close in another month (at least for us).
Easter morning we have a super busy morning at church. My daughter is singing on the worship team, so we have to be there early for practice. After church, there’s a church brunch and egg hunt for the kiddos.
By the time we get home, I’m going to be exhausted, and not want to put much effort into cooking dinner.
This is why I love my Instant Pots so much (I actually have 2 of them!). I can throw recipe ingredients in the pot, push a few buttons, and walk away. It’s so convenient, especially for busy families!
Why I love this Dairy Free Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes recipe:
- You only have to dirty one pan. Once the cubed potatoes are done cooking, and the water is drained from them, you can put the potatoes back into the Instant Pot bowl to mash. Easy peasy!
- This recipe is super handy for holidays, like Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and/or other holidays with large gatherings. Sometimes you just don’t have the room on top of your oven for another pot because all the burners are already in use!
- Zero babysitting over a boiling pot! Just put the ingredients in the Instant Pot, hit a few buttons, and walk away!
- This recipe will work with any type of potato (russet, red, golden, etc.).
- If you have the 8 quart Instant Pot, this recipe can easily be doubled for large crowds.
If you like these Dairy Free Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes, you’ll also like these gluten-free Instant Pot recipes:
Instant Pot Refried Beans
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef from Gluten Free Palate
Crowd Pleasing Instant Pot Pulled Pork
50 Gluten-Free Instant Pot Recipes from the Vivacious Life
Easy Instant Pot Coconut Milk Yogurt
For Easter dinner, on making these Dairy Free Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes, my Garlic & Herb Crusted Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy and this Raw Beet, Carrot & Apple Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing.
What are you making for Easter dinner? The starch content will vary from potato to potato; if you’re mashed potatoes are too thick for your liking, thin them out with more broth.
Add to the Instant Pot Bowl:
To cook the potatoes in the Instant Pot:
This recipe will work with any potato (russet, red, golden, etc.).
The starch content will vary from potato to potato; if you’re mashed potatoes are too thick for your liking, thin them out with more broth.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.