- 1 cup millet flour
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup olive oil, or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Liberally grease the wells of a 12-cup muffin tin, and lightly dust each well with millet flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the millet flour, blanched almond flour, tapioca starch, psyllium husk powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, olive oil, full fat canned coconut milk, and honey.
- Pour the wet ingredient into the dry, and mix until combined.
- Add the diced jalapenos.
- Now divide the muffin batter equally between the flour dusted muffin tins.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until a toothpick, when inserted into the center of a muffin, comes out mostly clean (a few loose crumbs is okay). Do not overbake.
- Let the muffins cool in the tins for 5-10 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nutiva Organic, Steam Refined Coconut Oil from non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts, 15 Fluid Ounces
Aroy-d Coconut Milk 100% Original Net 8.5 Oz.(pack of 12)
NOW Supplements, Psyllium Husk Powder, 24-Ounce
Anthony's Organic Tapioca Flour Starch, 2.5lbs, Gluten Free & Non GMO
Anthony's Almond Flour Blanched (2lb) Batch Tested Gluten-Free, Non-GMO & Vegan
Bob's Red Mill Millet Flour, 23-ounce (Pack of 4)
This post may contain affiliate links which I may receive a small commission from (without any additional costs to you). The money earned from these commissions helps me maintain this website. Thank you for your support in this way!