Top 10 Gluten-Free Recipes & Posts of 2013
Thank you! Yes… YOU! For making 2013 a great one for Allergy Free Alaska! And without further ado, I bring you the Top 10 Gluten-Free Recipes & Posts of 2013. May this new year be filled with love, laughter, happiness, and amazing food!
10. Gluten Free Hamburger Buns (gluten free, dairy free)
9. Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Goat Cheese (gluten free, cow’s milk dairy free, Paleo)
8. Delicious Paleo Carrot Cake Muffins (gluten free, Paleo)
7. Raw Beet, Carrot & Apple Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing (gluten free, vegan, Paleo)
4. Best Gluten-Free Flaky Pie Crust Recipe (gluten free, vegan)
3. “Liquid Gold” a.k.a. Dairy Free Caramel Sauce (gluten free, vegan, Paleo)
2. Gluten & Rice Free Multigrain Bread (gluten free, dairy free)
1. Easy Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce (gluten free, Paleo)
Friday 10th of January 2014
The raw beet, carrot and apple was extremely good! It was a very good way to introduce my husband to eat beets and like them! After a while, he was willing to eat other beet recipes, and then even went so far as to like a Middle Eastern lamb and beet main dish. What we get in our CSA box we eat! He was never willing to eat them before.
Monday 13th of January 2014
Hi Joanne, HA! That's hilarious... in such a good way! I'm happy to hear you both enjoyed it. ;) And your lamb sounds divine! Hugs, Megan
Saturday 28th of December 2013
Thanks for all you do to bring us these recipes, Megan!