Welcome to the first ever Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays Link Up, brought to you by Jeanine of The Baking Beauties, and Megan of Allergy Free Alaska. Your submissions each week will appear on BOTH websites, in addition to possibly being highlighted on our many social media platforms.
As many of you know, I used to host a link up party every Friday, called Whole Food Fridays (WFF). Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesday is taking the place of WFF. I felt the need to revamp the link up and wanted to team up with Jeanine. I’m sure you’ll agree that two are always better than one!
Here are this week’s post submissions from Jeanine & Megan:
WANT TO PARTICIPATE? HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:
- Please link to your individual post, NOT your home page or a static blog party page.
- All recipes must be gluten free.
- Other posts for DIY, homemade, crafts, etc. are also welcome.
- Please provide a link back to Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays somewhere in the body of your post. We will NOT highlight recipes and posts that do not provide a link back.
- By linking to Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays, you acknowledge and allow Allergy Free Alaska, LLC & The Baking Beauties to use your post photos in future Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays and on our social media platforms (such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter).
~Megan & Jeanine