Welcome to Whole Food Fridays!
This week’s featured recipe from the Allergy Free Alaska:
This Gluten Free Pita Bread was the top highlight last week, but apparently someone (it *might* have been me) didn’t properly link to the recipe. So I’m re-featuring Jeanine’s recipe this week. Sorry about that!
Top highlighted posts from last week:
Yakisoba Paleofied with AIP Options from Bubble Girl
Sprouted Chickpea Patties from Poor & Gluten Free
Want to participate? Here’s how to join:
- Please link to your individual post, NOT your home page or a static blog party page.
- Please provide a link back to Whole Food Fridays somewhere in the body of your post.
- Recipes that are gluten free and made with whole food ingredients are preferred, but not required.
- Your recipe or post does NOT have to be gluten free.
- Other posts for DIY, homemade, crafts, etc. are also welcome.
- Please leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
- By linking to Whole Food Fridays, you acknowledge and allow Allergy Free Alaska, LLC to use your post photos in future Whole Food Fridays if your recipe or post is selected to be highlighted the following week.