Welcome to Whole Food Fridays!
(The New) Whole Food Fridays? Yes, I’ve decided to make some changes. In the past, Whole Food Fridays has been solely a gluten free and whole foods linking party, but continuing forward, to include more people, it will be open to all recipes, gluten free or not, and all ingredients. While gluten free and whole foods will be the preference, I acknowledge we are all at different places in our “food journeys.” In other words, what works for me may not work for you, and that’s okay. Also, all other posts for DIY, homemade items, crafts, etc. are welcome. If you have any questions, just let me know!
Want to participate? Here’s how to join:
- Please link to your individual post, NOT your home page or a static blog party page.
- Please provide a link back to Whole Food Fridays somewhere in the body of your post.
- Recipes that are gluten free and made with whole food ingredients are preferred, but not required.
- Your recipe or post does NOT have to be gluten free.
- Other posts for DIY, homemade, crafts, etc. are also welcome.
- Please leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
- By linking to Whole Food Fridays, you acknowledge and allow Allergy Free Alaska, LLC to use your post photos in future Whole Food Fridays if your recipe or post is selected to be highlighted the following week.